Are you ready for one of the largest investments of your life? Buying a house can be scary, but it doesn’t need to be.
With 45 years of combined real estate experience, here’s how an experienced realtor can help you:
- The MAX Team ensures you find a house that you can afford, from your mortgage’s monthly payments to property taxes
- Connect with the best in the business mortgage loan officers to get pre-approved and ahead of the competition
- House hunting! We take into account every aspect of your ideal home, from neighborhoods, school districts, and taxes, each detail counts!
- Once your perfect house is found, we will write an offer that is beneficial to YOU and the seller
- Upon acceptance, we handle earnest money, inspections, and any changes to the purchase agreement
- Constant communication with the other parties to ensure you a smooth, easy, stress free transaction
Buying a house is a big deal, please protect yourself by having appropriate representation. Trust an experienced realtor, you won’t regret it!
To download our First Time Home Buyer Guide, click this link: Buyer Presentation
Have questions? Contact us at MaxGygi@Realtor.com.