This Spring, we wanted to bring you a series that will genuinely help you navigate the lack of listings in the South Washington County area. There aren’t a lot of previously owned homes on the market, but there is a large number of new construction homes. Sometimes buyers think they will save money by opting to NOT use a realtor with their purchase when its new construction. This is not true. Learn why this is a false assumption and why hiring a realtor is the best choice you can make when navigating a new construction purchase by following our new series that focuses on #newconstruction.
- We sit down with you and have a discussion about the lifestyle you’re looking for in your new home. Watch our video to find out the things you should consider.
- Next, we will help you search for the lots that are available in the areas you’re looking
- Once we’ve decided on an area, we research which builders are allowed to build in these areas
- After that, we begin writing the purchase agreement! This is the exciting part. There is A LOT to go over when buying a new construction home.
- Finally, let’s talk about product knowledge! Product knowledge means understanding the prices of the amenities and appliances you choose to put inside your home. If you don’t have a professional helping you navigate this, it can be very hard to stay within budget. Trust an experienced professional to help guide you through this.