Spring is fast approaching, and so is the time to sell your house! As a husband and wife real estate team, we have helped hundreds of homeowners sell their homes. We understand how hard it is to know who to trust when it comes to selling your home. This is why we want to give you something you can count on, the numbers.
- Nationally, we are at the lowest number of single-family home listings since last June.
- Statistically, April, May, and June have the highest number of listings.
- Home mortgage interest rates have decreased in the last 3 months.
What does this mean to you as a seller?
- This means, as a seller, if you list now, you will have less competition! If you wait, you will face more competition in the next 3 months as more homes go on the market.
- Lower interest rates means more people can buy your property!
Recently, you may have heard rumors that a market crash is upon us. What do the real estate experts say? NO. Major influencers in real estate are projecting growth and appreciation through 2020! Something to note is appreciation is at a slower rate than normal. However, this could benefit the housing market. We ask you to be careful in choosing the articles you’re reading and their validity. Trust an experienced real estate expert that specializes in your area!
To talk more about listing your home, the housing market, or any other questions, please contact us! We specialise in the Southern WashingWe would love to hear from you.
-The MAX Team